Ham & Pineapple Pizza.
You can cook Ham & Pineapple Pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Pizza Topping.
- Prepare of Olive Oil / Melted Butter.
- You need of Tomato Puree.
- You need of Ham.
- You need of Pineapple.
- You need of Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Mixed Herbs.
- It’s of Parsley.
Ham & Pineapple Pizza step by step
- Mix the dry items then add in the water and oil. Knead into a dough ball and let it rest for 20mins..
- Stretch-roll the dough ball into a pizza base with preferred shape and thickness. Brush olive oil / melted butter onto the pizza base..
- Add tomato puree and toppings..
- Pop pizza into a preheated oven of 150°C for 15-20mins..