You can have Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 5 cups of dough (1 litre).
- It’s 1 packet of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of luke warm water.
Pizza dough instructions
- Take about 5 cups flour in a bowl and create a hole in the centre.
- Add the yeast, sugar, salt and oil in the centre of the flour.
- Slowly and gradually add the water to the flour to form a medium hard dough. Dont worry if it's hard since it will soften as the dough rises.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes to make a smooth texture then cover with a plastic.
- The longer you leave the dough the better it rises when cooking. Best is overnight for better results.
- Roll out the dough to preferred size and add ingredients as desired.
- Preheat the oven to 220-230°C for about 10-15 mins.
- If you add semolina to the base of the pizza before cooking it helps avoid sticking and adds a great taste to the pizza.
- Then cook the pizza for about 10-15 minutes until the dough rises and the cheese melts.
- You can also freeze your pizzas to eat it ready whenever you feel lazy to cook.
- All you have to do is cook it for 5-7 mins until the dough rises but not fully cooked.